breastfeeding home visits
Wendy loves helping new moms and their babies to breastfeed. She wants you to breastfeed as long as possible, do the best you can (given the circumstances) and to feel good about your breastfeeding experience. You don’t have to be perfect, you have to be sensible!
A home visit by Wendy, Certified Lactation Consultant, will help you with:
- breastfeeding in your home, where you are in charge and at your baby’s feeding time - no drive to the hospital and scheduled breastfeeding appointment when baby is fast asleep
- latching-on and proper positioning – essential for successful breastfeeding
- how to tell if your baby is breastfeeding well and getting enough milk
- sore, cracked nipples and engorged breasts
- sleepy baby at the breast
- understanding breastfeeding and why babies still cry between feeds
- information on helping you choose the right pump for your lifestyle, assembling your pump, how to pump and store breast milk
- any of your concerns about breastfeeding
To arrange a breastfeeding home visit in Toronto and its surrounding areas, contact Wendy.